USTA Jr. Team Tennis
“Win or Lose we play as one. This is My Team.”
USTA Jr. Team Tennis is a child’s first experience at organized play in a team setting. Through singles, doubles and mixed doubles formats, team competition helps kids develop a sense of individual contribution within a group. USTA Jr. Team Tennis promotes social skills and important values by fostering a spirit of cooperation and unity, as well as self-growth. Whether they win or lose, kids learn that succeeding is really more about how they play the game.
- USTA Jr. Team Tennis offers team play for kids ages 5-18.
- After registering, kids are immediately placed on teams and organized based on age and play level.
- Teams are preferably co-ed, but can be single gender (boys only or girls only).
- Round robin and non-elimination formats are used to maximize participation and match experience.
- National junior tennis championship competitions.
- USTA Membership is required.