Tennis Clubs & Festivals
Kids’ Tennis Clubs
Kids’ Tennis Clubs are designed to give children the opportunity to try tennis in a safe, supportive, extracurricular setting. With tennis sized right for age and ability, it’s easier and more fun than ever for kids to play tennis–even if they’ve never picked up a racquet!
- Open gym formats and fun tennis games
- Team matches, fun mixers and play rotations
- Field trips to high school, college and pro matches
- Play exchanges with other local kids’ tennis clubs
- Participation in community Tennis Play Days
Parents, if a tennis club isn’t offered in your local community, talk to your local youth organizations about adding tennis to their activities. Parents, teachers, coaches and volunteers can be tennis club organizers.
It’s easier than ever to get in the game! Tennis Festivals welcome the whole family to participate and experience first-hand how tennis is sized right for age and ability.