It’s Easier Than Ever To Get In The Game
Tennis is more fun and accessible to kids and families than ever before and everywhere.
• Your child will enjoy playing with balls that bounce lower and move slower through the air, making them easier to hit.
• Racquets are sized for small hands, making them easier to grip and swing.
• Courts are smaller, so kids can cover them and have more success when they play.
• Kids have more fun—and want to play more often.
• Tennis is a sport that gets kids moving, improves balance, agility and hand-eye coordination, and can teach self-confidence and self-assurance.
• Playing tennis, your child can make new friends in a safe, supportive environment.
• Your whole family can play together anywhere–driveways, gyms and playgrounds can all be transformed into your very own tennis court.
By getting your kids into the game you’ll be opening a door to a lifetime of enjoyment!
Get in the Game
Whether your child has never picked up a racquet or is a competitive player, there are plenty of ways to get in the game and stay in the game for years to come. Most importantly, the whole family can play together. Guide and encourage your child’s tennis journey by introducing more ways to play. Inspire your family to become a part of the game and enjoy tennis together for a lifetime.
1. Try Tennis
• Tennis provides a great opportunity for your child to make new friends in a safe, supportive environment. Also, you can play with your child anywhere–driveways, gyms and playgrounds can all be transformed into your very own tennis court.
2. Get Out And Play
• There are plenty of places to get your kids playing. Local schools and parks are just a few places your kids can get started. The focus is on fun, friendship and gradual skill development. Kids will be surrounded by others of similar age and ability to build confidence and elevate their game.
3. Play Days
• A Play Day allows kids to compete with players of similar age and skill level. The action will keep moving in quick matches and so will your child! With the emphasis on fun, kids gain both confidence and play experience in a low-pressure environment with friends.
4. Team Play
• Kids ages 5 – 18 years old thrive when tennis becomes a team sport, promoting social skills and fostering a spirit of unity. If your child can serve, rally and keep score then USTA Jr. Team Tennis is a great play opportunity to help kids improve quickly while playing on a team with friends.
• There are tournaments for all levels of play – beginner, intermediate and advanced. Tournaments support young competitors as they continue to improve and gain experience. Give your child the opportunity to take their game as far as they want it to go