Start a 10 and Under Tennis Program and Grow Your Business!
1. Register your facility and gain a competitive edge when parents are looking for programming online!
2. Stock and/or sell 10 and Under Tennis equipment.
3. Paint blended lines on your existing courts and/or install permanent 10 and Under Tennis courts. Go to usta.com/facilities to complete a facility assistance request form. You can also apply for grants to build permanent 36’ and 60’ courts.
4. Organize a Play Day.
Register your Tennis Play Day and make your event a success with exclusive resources and benefits.
5. Host USTA Jr. Team Tennis or a USTA Junior Tournament on your courts.
Attract more families to your facility and grow your business.
6. Market and promote your program.
Go to usta.com/marketingresources and leverage the customizable templates that are available to promote 10 and Under Tennis programs.