USTA Jr. Team Tennis
USTA Jr. Team Tennis is a fun, team-based, competitive program that is open to USTA members only (results are documented). Through singles, doubles and mixed doubles formats, this style of competition helps kids develop a sense of individual contribution within a group. Show kids and their families how fun this program can be and they will sign-up for future events and programs at your facility.
- Junior tennis offers team play for kids ages 5-18
- After registering, kids are immediately placed on teams and organized based on age and play level
- Teams are preferably co-ed but can be single gender (boys only or girls only)
- Round robin and non-elimination formats are used to maximize participation and match experience
- USTA Membership is required